Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Project 10 Pan Update #2


It has been almost a month since my last update (11/12/11). I’ve finished three more, and I feel like I still need at least two more months to complete the project. I think I chose the worst time to do project pan because there were so many amazing deals going on and it became more difficult to resist. I passed all black Friday deals, which was kind of depressing. But from the brighter side, I am still able to get some birthday gifts. Anyhow, let’s jump into the update.
3. Skin 79 BB Cream & Hourglass Full Spectrum Mascara
I did not like neither of the products. The BB cream was too light for me and it gave a greyish tint which was not pretty at all. I only used it as a primer.
The mascara is really bad. It was clumpy, very difficult to work with.

4. Benefit Creaseless Cream in R.S.V.P

It is a pinky champagne shade. It is pretty on the eyelids and holds eye shadows very well. However, I’m just so sick of this color now since I’ve been applying it day after day for such a long time. 


5. Maybelline Highlighter
I discovered this product right after it was discontinued. Despite how much I loved it, I just wanted to get it over with. I took out the stopper two weeks ago and had tried to use up every last drop. I feel like there is still some product left inside, but I just can not get anything out.

I’ve made some progress on these two products.

 Lastly, I have to confess that I purchased two products today which I can totally justify. I just ran out of my nail polish remover the other day, and I had to get a replacement. Same thing happened to my baby shampoo which I had used as a brush cleanser, so I decided to try MAC’s brush cleanser for a change.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...