Friday, December 9, 2011

Tarte -- SmolderEYES Limited-Edition Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner Collection: Review & Swatch


Today’s featured product is another value set by Tarte.


There are six different shades and they are all full size pencils. It is very nice to include a sharpener.
They are all much pigmented and swatch very nicely.
silver black, smoke, espresso, violet, moss, golden beige

Besides, they glide on like a dream. I did not find it drag my eyelid by any means. The only complain I have is that it is actually quite difficult to smudge. I would say you only have at most ten seconds before it sets. On the top of that, the sponge on the other side is quite stiff which is not good for smudging in my experience.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...