Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sephora Favorites – The Captivators Deluxe Fragrance Sampler for Her


Sephora has released a few fragrance sampler sets recently. Of course, I had to pick up one like I did not have enough perfumes already.
 The packaging is very nice and makes a perfect gift.
It comes with four deluxe size bottles. Unfortunately, there is no spray. Still, I think it is perfect to carry one in the purse and touch up throughout the day.
There is a certificate included which is redeemable for a full size bottle.
I actually like all the scents, and my favorite has to be Dior Addict to Life.

3 comments:

  1. all those scents are so yummy. I don't know which one I would choose. Sow us your full size when you decide!

    ReplyDelete
  2.  I still can not decide. The micheal kors is the the only one I ruled out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you still working on your hit pan project?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...